Lucy Guerin Inc (LGI) is seeking artists and art lovers who'd be interested in volunteering at upcoming events.
LGI hosts a range of public programs including artist talks, panel discussions and showings of works in development. We also host invited events for the dance industry, which range from roundtable discussions to end of year parties!
With only a small core team, LGI looks to the generosity of volunteers to help deliver these events. Roles may include:
- front of house (welcoming people to the event)
- ushering (helping people find their seats)
- pouring and serving complimentary drinks
- supporting guests' access needs (i.e. giving directions on arrival to accessible facilities)
- event set up and pack down.
We're interested to hear from you if you'd like to join our volunteer call-out list, so you can find out about upcoming opportunities. If you'd like to join our volunteer list, please email or call Tom with the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact phone number (or whatever is the best way to contact you)
- Any roles you'd prefer to do (from the list above)
- Any access requirements you'd like to tell us about
- Any access skills you could offer as part of your volunteering (i.e. Auslan, audio description, tactile communication, etc)
Contact Tom anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0451 262 152
Program and Opportunity Access
Lucy Guerin Inc's Accessibility Guide can be viewed and downloaded here: https://lucyguerininc.com/wxyz-studios#accessibility-guide
Orientation at the venue before an event can be arranged by request.
Wheelchair accessible via ramped entrance on Little Dryburgh Street South.
Disabled parking bay on Little Dryburgh Street South.
See travel and transport info here: https://lucyguerininc.com/wxyz-studios#getting-here
For bookings and information on specific access and transport.