Schizy Inc provides opportunities the arts for people with mental health lived experience.
Program and Opportunity Access
Schizy Inc events and programs focus on mental health access. This means access adjustments specific to people with PTS social/sensory needs:
- volume, ambience and lighting awareness
- social space awareness
- practical learning
- respectful arts making/showing (story ownership)
- culturally aware language/etiquette
- economic/NDIS disadvantage
- support system disadvantage
Schizy Inc major events are held at Melbourne venues with disability access and proximity to central public transport.
Schizy Inc provides gathering spaces for creative people with mental illness/recovery. Schizy Inc advocates personal and community empowerment through the arts. Schizy Inc creates working connections in the arts industry.
For bookings and information on specific access and transport.